Carlisle home catches fire

carlisle fire
Fire damaged a Carlisle home, March 11, 2014. (WDTN Photo/Jamar Black)

CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Fire damaged a Carlisle home Tuesday morning.

The fire and damage was contained to the garage area of the house on Arthur Avenue.

No one was home when the fire started and all the pets are OK.

It appears the fire started at the hot water heater.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus