DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – First four teams will hold practices Monday and Tuesday at UD Arena.
The public is welcome to watch beginning at 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. Monday. Albany begins at 5:05 p.m., Mt. St. Mary’s at 5:50 p.m., NC State at 6:35 p.m. and Xavier at 7:20 p.m.
Tuesday’s practice schedule is also open to the public. Practice begins Tuesday at 12:05 p.m. with Cal Poly, 12:50 p.m. for Texas Southern, Iowa practices at 1:35 p.m. and Tennessee gets on the court at 2:20 p.m.
The First Four games in Dayton breaks down this way:
Tuesday, March 18:
- 6:30 p.m. game: Albany vs. Mt. St. Mary
- 9:30 p.m. game: NC State vs. Xavier
Wednesday, March 18:
- 6:30 p.m. game: Cal Poly vs. Texas Southern
- 9:30 p.m. game: Iowa vs. Tennessee
UD Arena was transformed from a Flyers hard court to an NCAA floor, so let the games begin.
- Related: UD preps for First Four