This individual will be assisting the Marketing and Promotions team for the Creative Services Department at WDTN & Dayton’s CW. This position will be an opportunity to learn about the television industry, while gaining experience in marketing a company through television, outside events and other means. Some of the main duties the intern will experience are:
1) Write Press Releases and creating press kits for local radio stations
2) Help organize and prepare for events
3) Assist production team when getting footage for promotional use
4) Assist with station contests or events WDTN & Dayton’s CW hosts during internship
5) Brainstorm and create ideas to help market WDTN & Dayton’s CW
Interested students can apply by emailing a letter of interest and resume to Jason.Doyle@wdtn.com.
**all internships with WDTN & Dayton’s CW must be for school credit and they are non-paid.