MASON, Ohio (WDTN) – The newest attraction at Kings Island is now open.
The Banshee is the world’s longest inverted steel roller coaster with 4,124 feet of track and seven inversions in two and one-half minutes of non-stop action.
It promises to deliver a succession of breath-taking thrills:
- a 167-foot lift and curved first drop of 150 feet
- a dive loop
- a loop interacting with the lift
- a zero-G-roll; outside loop
- spiral; in-line roll and carousel
- all at speeds up to 68 miles per hour
Kings Island opens for the season April 18.