Family of 4 burned out of home


CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Red Cross has been called to assist a Carlisle family of four after their house caught fire Monday morning.

A neighbor called 911 when he saw smoke coming from the house in the 100 block of Nikki Court.

At about the same time, one of the homeowners smelled smoke and got the rest of her family and the dog out OK. A pet cat is missing.

The fire did extensive damage to the home.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus