DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – As police conduct a room by room search of the VA Medical Center after a shooting Monday afternoon, leaders of the VA and the Dayton Police Department completed a news conference to bring the community up to date on the situation.
Watch the news conference in its entirety here.
And, we want to give you a point by point fact sheet of the key points of the investigation:
- Incident: Shooting occurred at 12:10 p.m.
- Location: basement break room of the Va Medical Center
- Suspect: Neil Moore, 59 – in police custody
- Victim: Paul Burnside – shot in the ankle, hospitalized
- Relationship: Unknown
- Facility status: Closed, appointments canceled