JOB SUMMARY: The executive producer supervises news content across all media platforms.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing writing, production, and timing of broadcast.
- Define strategic direction for content coverage to meet business and financial objectives.
- Manage news room, contribute to the editorial process and make solid decisions in breaking news situations.
- Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices.
- Responsible for successful financing and marketing of projects.
- Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills.
- Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations.
- Financial management.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent. At least 4 years experience in television or radio broadcast/production.
Training/Equipment: Utilize state-of-the-art television technology.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Some travel may be required on an occasional basis.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *********
Send resume to:
4595 S. Dixie Drive
Moraine, Ohio 45439
NO PHONE CALLS