BETHEL TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A donation collection site has been established for those families of Laynecrest Manor displaced last week due to flooding
Medway Elementary School, located at 116 Middle St. in Medway, is the drop off site for items to be donated to families in need.
Donations will be accepted and distributed beginning Tuesday, May 27 through Friday, May 30 from 4-7 p.m.
Specific items in immediate need:
- Children’s Clothes
- Baby items (diapers/wipes)
- Undergarments-NEW only packaged or tagged
- Socks- NEW
- Adult clothes
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies (broom; cleaning products; mop)
- Personal Hygiene Supplies
- Bedding – NEW Sheets and Blankets
- NO FOOD will be accepted
Approximately 100 Laynecrest Manor residents were affected by the flood.