DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A restaurant employee captured the hissing of a gas leak Wednesday evening.
The leak happened outside his business in the 700 block of Troy Street.
The employee, Victor Alanis, thinks a car bumped the gas meter in the parking lot.
He said someone came into his business to report the leak and that is when he started shooting video.
The restaurant and grocery store were evacuated for only a few minutes until Vectren could stop the leak.
No one was hurt. The restaurant will re-open Thursday.
The video clip is courtesy Victor Alanis.