KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – The Kettering Police Department will swear-in five new officers Monday, July 14.
The officers are:
- Thomas R. Faulkner, a graduate from Temple Christian High School and is working toward his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He is a member of the Kettering Regional SWAT Team and has worked for the Springboro Police Department for the past ten years.
- Kenneth M. Schroeder was raised in Sandusky, Ohio and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Portland State University. He comes to us from the Perkins Township Police Department.
- Devin M. Maloney a graduate from Hocking College with an Associate’s Degree in Police Science and the Greene County Criminal Justice Academy. He comes to us from the Springboro Police Department.
- Eric D. Hall and he is finishing his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from Wright State University. Eric will attend the Basic Peace Officer Training Academy at the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
- Matthew J. Burian and is a recent graduate of Wright State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He is an Alter High School graduate and will also attend the Basic Peace Officer Training Academy at the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
The ceremony will take place in the barn at Polen Farm, 5099 Bigger Road at 9 a.m.