HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – Employees of Alpine Metal Finishing head back to work Monday.
One building at the Harrison Township facility was destroyed by fire Friday night.
The workers will return to work at the other two buildings on the property.
The fire prompted a neighborhood evacuation due to toxic chemicals inside including hydrochloric and nitric acid.
The chemicals were so dangerous, crews could not spray water directly on the flames out of fear of causing an explosion.
The state fire marshal’s office is spearheading the investigation.