Man blasted by electricity, rushed to MVH


HARRISON TOWNSHIP (WDTN) – A man working on a vacant house in Harrison Township was rushed to Miami Valley Hospital Monday evening after being shocked with a life-threatening jolt of electricity.

Deputies told 2 NEWS the 42-year-old victim was lying on electrical wires and had no heartbeat when medics arrived on the scene in the 2400 block of Timber Lane shortly before 7:00.

A friend of the victim told 2 NEWS the accident happened when the man apparently attached jumper cables to an electrical wire.

Investigators said the man was hit with 240 volts.

He was last listed in critical condition.

His name has not been released.

blog comments powered by Disqus