Electrician burned on the job in Greenville

Fireworks spark safety concern for CareFlight
Fireworks spark safety concern for CareFlight

GREENVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – An electrician is recovering after being burned at a Greenville construction site.

It happened at Village Green Healthcare facility on Russ Road and State Route 121.

According to Bluebag Media, fire crews say the worker was making a connection to the main power line when he was shocked.

He was airlifted to the hospital for burns on his arms, but is expected to be okay.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s