DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Robin Williams’ death places strong perspective on the difficulties of dealing with depression, but there is help available.
2 NEWS is Working For You with the resources here in the Miami Valley.
In the Dayton area:
- Crisis Care, 937-224-4646
- Suicide Prevention Dayton, 937- 229-7777 or 1-800-320-HELP
- Turning Point, 937-208-4673
- Psychiatric Outpatient, 937-208-6719
- HelpLink 211 – The Clearing House HelpLink finds the reason behind your specific stressor, then refers you to the proper resource.
- TCN Behavioral Health Services is a non-profit organization that offers a wide variety of behavioral health and prevention services to youth and adults in Greene County and surrounding counties. That Crisis Hot Line is 937-376-8701.