COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Several local veterans are being inducted into the Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame.
The hall recognizes Ohio veterans who, after military service, put their skills to work in their local communities.
Several local veterans are among the 20 to be inducted:
- John Bankowitz of Tipp City
- Michael Bennett of Anna
- Elaine Tisdel Herrick of Clayton
- Brian Jarvis of Beavercreek
- Robert Kincses of Centerville
- Jose “Rafi” Rodriguez of Beavercreek
The induction ceremony will be held today, November 6, at the Lincoln Theater in Columbus.
The Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame was established in 1992 to recognize post-military service.
Nominations are already being accepted for the 2015 induction. Visit The Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame on line for more.