Christmas fire damages Trotwood home

Christmas fire damages house in Trotwood (WDTN Photo\Maytal Levi)
Christmas fire damages house in Trotwood (WDTN PhotoMaytal Levi)

TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – A fire broke out in a home while a family ate their Christmas dinner.

It happened at about four this afternoon in the 2400 block of Touchstone Avenue.

Smoke was coming from the attic of the single-story home.

The family of four was able to get out, and no injuries were reported.

Trotwood and Clayton fire crews responded to put the fire out quickly, the fire remains under investigation.

According to crews, all of the homes’ Christmas presents were saved from the fire.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s