TROY, Ohio (WDTN) — Two children in a reported carbon monoxide poisoning are still in critical condition at Dayton Children’s Hospital.
Officials have identified the victims as Jakia Jones, 13, and Jahari Ward, 8.
Sisters Dionanna Bishop, 14, and Dejay Bishop, 13, died after being rushed to Upper Valley Medical Center on Friday. The Miami County Coroner said carbon monoxide poisoning was ruled as the cause of death.
The children were found unresponsive in the 100 block of Elm Street in Troy, around 2:20 p.m. Friday.
According to officials, four firefighters were treated for inhaling high levels of carbon monoxide while responding to the home.
The community is now coming together to support the family. The Lincoln Community Center will hold a candlelight vigil at 6 p.m. Sunday at 110 Ash Street for the four children. All of the children were involved in the center’s programs.
The center has also set up a fund at Wright-Patt Credit Union to help with funeral expenses for the Bishops.