Home inspection finds dangerous problems

Protecting against CO poisoning.
FILE: Protecting against CO poisoning (WDTN Photo)

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Investigators have said furnace issues contributed to the CO poisoning deaths of three children in Troy last week.
We talked about the importance of making sure those appliances are inspected annually — and to have them checked if you’re about to buy a home. 2 NEWS Investigates tagged along to a home inspection and found some dangerous problems.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s