MERCER COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — Roads have reopened in Mercer County Saturday after this week’s flooding.
Mercer County officials sent out an advisory for the following roads that have now reopened:
- Burrville Road between Mud Pike and Wabash Road
- Carmel Church Road between State Route 49 and Wabash Road
- Fleetfoot Road between State Route 29 and Monroe Road
- Bunker Hill Road between Gause Road and State Route 118
- Winkler Road between U.S. Route 33 and Jordan Road
- Lombard Road between U.S. Route 33 and State Route 707
- Dutton Road between Palmer Road and U.S. Route 127
- Manley Road between Hill Road and Erastus Durbin Road
- Erastus Durbin Road between U.S. Route 33 and Lee Road
- Jordan Riad between Rockford West Road and Lee Road
Earlier this week, Mercer County issued a state of emergency after high waters flooded many area roadways.
Officials are still warning drivers to use caution while traveling.