TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – A Troy community center is remembering the young victims of a carbon monoxide poisoning incident.
The Lincoln Community Center was a favorite spot for sisters Dionanna and Dejah Bishop, their cousin, Jakia Jones and Jahari Ward.
The three girls died after becoming ill from a CO leak at a home on Elm Street in Troy in February 2015. Jahari recovered as did the grandmother.
A memorial tree and bench were dedicated during a service Friday outside of the center.
Upper Valley Medical Center partnered with the center for the dedication service.
The Troy Daily News provided the photo to WDTN.com and 2 NEWS.