DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Brown Street restaurant that suffered a fire on Wednesday will reopen Thursday.
The owners tell 2 NEWS inspections have been completed and they will reopen Thursday at 4 p.m.
Fire crews were called to the restaurant Wednesday afternoon when a patron inside the building smelled smoke. That person told workers who found the back portion of the building was filling with smoke. The smoke was coming from a fence and part of the rear of the building were on fire.
Dayton District Chief James Rose told 2 NEWS all signs pointed to a discarded cigarette as the cause of the fire.