DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Police were called to an overdose when they discovered a possible meth lab.
Yellow tape blocked off a section of Clover Street as police investigated.
Dayton Police say they were testing contents inside a large container. Residents at the home said it was alcohol, but officials say they would rather be safe than sorry.
Hazmat, the Dayton Fire Department and the Bureau of Criminal Investigations were called out to the scene.
After the investigation, officials determined the contents were alcohol. Dayton Police say they would rather be safe than sorry.
Police believe the man who caused the initial call overdosed on heroin. He was taken to Miami Valley Hospital where is expected to be okay.
No charges have been filed.