PIKE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader released the names of the eight family members killed execution-style in Pike County.
The bodies of the victims have been transferred to the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office. At the request of the Pike County coroner, the same pathologist will perform all of the autopsies. Due to the number of victims, this process is expected to last through the weekend.
The names and dates of birth of the victims are as follows:
- Hannah Gilley, DOB 02/28/1996
- Christopher Rhoden, Sr., DOB 09/17/1975
- Christopher Rhoden, Jr., DOB 11/04/1999
- Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, DOB 08/10/1995
- Dana Rhoden, DOB 08/29/1978
- Gary Rhoden, DOB 12/19/1977
- Hanna Rhoden, DOB 04/07/1997
- Kenneth Rhoden, DOB 03/30/1972
Additionally, work at each of the crime scenes has been completed.
Evidence is being processed at BCI labs.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff’s Office at 740-947-2111.