DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A woman was arrested at McDonald’s after police said they found her overdosed in the restroom.
Police were dispatched to the McDonald’s located at 410 South Main Street Saturday after 2 p.m.
When officers arrived, they said they found Jennifer Pyles, 28, unconscious on the bathroom floor and barely breathing.
They said there was a hypodermic needle on the sink.
Medics administered Narcan to the woman and she regained consciousness.
Pyles was transported to the Montgomery County Jail and booked on charges of possessing drug abuse instruments. She is expected to appear in court Monday.