DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police reported that a woman had overdosed on heroin at the Dayton Dragons Stadium Thursday night.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. when officers were dispatched to the Dayton Dragons stadium.
According to the report, the woman was passed out from drugs in a ladies room stall and was being treated by medics.
Dayton Police found in the stall where she passed out in a syringe, spoon, and three caps of heroin.
The woman was sent to the hospital and has been issued a summons.