LEBANON, Ohio (WDTN) – As of Tuesday, two reported cases of West Nile Virus have been reported in Warren County.
The Warren County Combine Health District is treating standing water in public areas and having mosquitoes caught and tested for the virus. Some tips to reduce your risk of getting the West Nile virus:
- Make sure that doors and windows have tight-fitting screens.
- Repair or replace all torn screens in your home.
- Clean and chlorinate swimming pools, outdoor saunas and hot tubs. Keep empty and covered when not in use.
- Drain water from pool covers.
- Change the water in bird baths at least once a week.