Stove to blame for apartment fire in Dayton

10-29-stove-fire

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A stove is to blame for an apartment fire in Dayton.

Firefighters called to the Kings Highway Apartments located at 3764 Kings Highway just before 11 a.m. Saturday on reports of smoke showing from the building.

Whey they arrived, the found a fire in the kitchen of a third floor unit.

Crews determined it was caused by a stove and removed it from the apartment.

No one was hurt and the fire caused no significant damage.

WDTN.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s