HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews were called to a fire at a Harrison Township laundromat Thursday morning.
The call for help came from the Fox Laundromat in the 4300 block of North Main Street around 10:15 am.
Fire officials tell 2 NEWS a large dryer was in use and caught fire. The fire spread into a vent, spreading to the building itself.
Fire crews were able to put the fire out but they estimate damage to be between $10,000 and $20,000.
No one was hurt in the fire.
The laundromat will be closed the rest of the day.