CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Centerville Police Department released a study revealing the top locations for car accidents in that city.
The study names the roadways with the highest accident rates based on traffic volume for the second quarter on 2017.
The locations named are:
- E. Franklin between Main Street and Clyo Road.
- Far Hills Avenue between Whipp Road and Alex Bell Road
- North Main Street between Alex Bell Road and Franklin Street
- South Main Street between Spring Valley Road and Franklin Street
- Wilmington Pike between Whipp Road and Clyo Road
Police say these areas will be targeted for extra patrols in the coming months in an effort to reduce car accidents.
Moving violations such as speed, leaving enough distance between cars, improper lane changes, traffic light violations, driver inattention and seat belt laws will be strictly enforced.