Brooke Moore joined the 2 NEWS team in August 2010 as an Associate Producer for 2 NEWS TODAY. She was the morning show reporter from 2011-2014 before becoming the co-anchor of 2 News TODAY in December of 2014.
Brooke earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications with a specialization track in Broadcasting at Wright State University.
When she’s not working, Brooke enjoys spending time with her husband and Jack Russell Terrier, Desi, rooting for the Cleveland Browns, seeing shows at the Schuster, and continuing her search for the perfect doughnut.
- Birthday: August 28
- Hometown: Dayton, OH
- Top Five Interests: Reading, drinking coffee, cooking and trying new local restaurants, going to the movies, traveling to any place with a beach.
- Favorite music:
- Favorite movie: Broadcast News
- Favorite show: Boardwalk Empire
- Favorite Books: Too many to list! A few– The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, Bossypants (Tina Fey), Gone Girl, Love Does.
- Hero: Both of my parents. My biggest supporters.
- One person I’d like to have dinner with: My grandpa. I’d love to hang out with him one more time, eating tacos from El Greco’s.
Fill out the form below to send a message to Brooke.