Charlisa Gordon joined the 2 NEWS Team in June 2016 as a Multimedia Journalist.
Born on the beautiful island of Jamaica, Charlisa has since lived in 11 states and Germany, while growing up an ARMY brat, sparking her passion for traveling.
Charlisa began her career as a reporter in Atlantic City, NJ at WMGM-TV. She’s also worked at WHNS in Greenville, SC and WBRE/WYOU in Scranton, PA as a Multimedia Journalist.
Charlisa received her Master’s degree in Broadcast Journalism from the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland…Go Terps! She also obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Rider University…Go Broncs!
When she’s not chasing down the day’s news, Charlisa enjoys event planning, watching/playing sports and mentoring high school and college students with her sorority.
- Birthday: April 2nd
- Hometown: Uniondale, NY
- Top Five Interests: Traveling, Sports, Music, Photography and Event Planning.
- Favorite music: Anything really, but my playlist mainly includes Top 40, R&B & Hip Hop
- Favorite movie: Love & Basketball and Memoirs of a Geisha
- Favorite TV show: Based on my DVR I’d say Game of Thrones, How To Get Away With Murder, Scandal, The Amazing Race, Quantico, Love & Hip Hop
- Favorite book: Anything by Maya Angelou
- Hero: My dad #ARMYSTRONG and all military vets
- One Person You Would Like to Have Dinner With: Oprah Winfrey
Fill out the form below to send a message to Charlisa.