John was born and raised in Englewood, Ohio and is a proud Northmont alum.
A graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University, John enjoyed an honorable military career and stints in Missouri and Alaska before joining ESPN as an anchor.
Most recently, John helped launch the first all-sports radio station in Pittsburgh.
John is looking forward to moving back to the Miami Valley with his wife, Heather, and three kids, Noah, Kylene and Elise.
- Birthday: August 30th
- Hometown: Englewood, Ohio
- Top Five Interests: Wife and 3 kids, my church, Reds, Bengals and working on my crossover dribble.
- Favorite Music: Anything Pink Floyd, classic rock, Casting Crowns and Mercy Me
- Favorite Movie: Fletch (you should see my shoes)
- Favorite Show: NFL Films
- Favorite Book: the Bible
- Hero: My dad “Big Ray”, even thought he wouldn’t let us have Atari.
- One Person To Have Dinner With: Elvis… he ate well.