Prior to working at WDTN, she worked as a radio producer/anchor for ESPN1530 in Cincinnati, ECHL hockey reporter, In-Arena Host and sideline reporter for 4 years with Time Warner Cable Sports Network.
Lindsay earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Wilmington College.
When she’s not at work she’s attending Bengals and Reds games. Lindsay is a sports junkie and one of her favorite things to do is go to sporting events.
- Birthday: August 18th
- Hometown: Sabina, Ohio
- Top Five Interests: college football and NFL games, spending time with my 3 little nieces, spending time with my family and friends, trying new restaurants and twitter.
- Favorite Music: Country, but I listen to everything.
- Favorite Movie: Remember The Titans and The Notebook. (Two totally different movies)
- Favorite Show: I could watch the HGTV Network all day and E:60 documentaries on ESPN.
- Favorite Book: The Natural
- Hero: My parents. They have been so supportive all my life. I’m so thankful and lucky to have them. I don’t know where I would be without them.
- One Person I’d Like To Have Dinner With: Walter Payton