One person killed, another hospitalized in accident.
One parent says the Brookville Local Schools district and the Brookville Police Department didn’t do a good job keeping parents in the loop …
Officer Henry Edds and Officer Frank Graci long careers in law enforcement and were commended many times for their work on the force.
Only 30% of patients find marching donors within their family. The other 70% must search for unrelated donors.
The man’s body hit a stopped car on Ross Road, killing him.
52,000 absentee ballots have been sent out in Montgomery County.
A patrol lieutenant says the tickets looked legitimate until they were closely inspected.
The store will offer 12 core hot dogs out of the long list of dogs that “we have and will always have another 3 to seasonally rotate around …
After a year in Korea one Dayton mother surprises her two girls at a school assembly.
Risner first filed a police report back in October after her 4-year-old daughter was served marijuana with her french fries.
The abuse reportedly started as far back as August of 2010, said the Montgomery County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.
Mpanurwa, who is from the Congo, is accused of kidnapping the victim off of Radio Road, dragging her into the woods and raping her.
He has been charged with two counts of felonious assault on a peace officer and one count of improper use handling of a firearm in a motor v…
City Council members send letter to Governor Kasich
The crash happened near Poelking Woodman Lanes in Kettering.
Overmyer’s attorney said the move to send the sheriff back to jail is timed to next week’s election and an attempt to influence voters.
Lt. Tim Barge was being questioned Wednesday about body cameras. Video from University of Cincinnati officer Ray Tensing’s body camera is co…