They sounded at 9:50 a.m. across the state and right here in the Miami Valley.
Troopers say 72 year old Joyce Cain of Marrow died at Miami Valley Hospital today.
Authorities say a 13-year-old Ohio boy was suspended for bringing moonshine to school, and a science teacher who knew the student was making…
Three young relatives who died from carbon monoxide poisoning will be laid to rest together.
The attorney general’s office received 1,200 complaints in 2014. Victims often report losing hundreds or thousands of dollars.
The Ohio House is poised to approve a two-year state transportation budget that adds certain training requirements for prospective drivers a…
According to the Ohio Department of Health, in the past 3 years at least 36 people in Ohio have died from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Two yea…
13-year-old Emma Blackwell was found safe at her home in Indianapolis.
Ohio gas prices are on par with the national average to start the week but remain significantly cheaper than at this time last year.
WCMH-TV is reporting that Johnathan Snyder, 21, was killed. It reports that the school district tweeted condolences to his family.