The fire department, city leaders, businesses and non-profits are trying to raise money so everyone who needs a CO detector can get one.
A Covington family is alive and well, quite possibly thanks to awareness to the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning that came to light foll…
Three young relatives who died from carbon monoxide poisoning will be laid to rest together.
Fire officials believe a flue pipe did not function properly at the home where four children were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.
Monday, counselors spoke with peers of the three teenagers who passed of CO poisoning, and an 8-year-old in critical condition.
Troy fire and police departments looked back on their effort Friday to save 4 children found unconscious, who suffered from carbon monoxide …
According to our partners with the Troy Daily News, Jakia Jones, 13, has died.
The market was held at the CrossRoads Community Center and offered a variety of fresh foods and gift options for patrons.
Two children in a reported carbon monoxide poisoning are still in critical condition at Dayton Children’s Hospital.
Police were called to a domestic dispute in the 100 block of South Main Street just before 5 p.m. When officers arrived, they found a man ou…