One person was killed and two others hurt in a single-car crash on Interstate 75 late Monday night.
Organizers say the outpouring from the community in the aftermath of the tragedy is overwhelming and much appreciated.
Culver’s in Troy hosted a fundraiser for the Troy family devastated by a carbon monoxide leak in their home.
The fire department, city leaders, businesses and non-profits are trying to raise money so everyone who needs a CO detector can get one.
A Covington family is alive and well, quite possibly thanks to awareness to the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning that came to light foll…
Three young relatives who died from carbon monoxide poisoning will be laid to rest together.
Fire officials believe a flue pipe did not function properly at the home where four children were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes.
Monday, counselors spoke with peers of the three teenagers who passed of CO poisoning, and an 8-year-old in critical condition.
Troy fire and police departments looked back on their effort Friday to save 4 children found unconscious, who suffered from carbon monoxide …
According to our partners with the Troy Daily News, Jakia Jones, 13, has died.